Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trailer Alert: NOAH

Fresh from the visionary and imaginative mind of the man that brought us Black Swan, The Fountain, The Wrestler, and the amazing Requiem For A Dream comes Darren Aronofsky's latest, and it looks like a masterpiece. He tackles the tale of the man at the helm of the ark, the tale of Noah. And if the movie is nearly as good as the trailer then the movie is going to be mind blowing. Check out the trailer and see for yourself. Personally, I can't wait to see this film. I'll see you on line.








2 comments:

  1. This one looks breathtaking! Definitely on my radar. I promise. I'll hold a place for you. lol ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I can't help it. I'm just so excited about this one. (And you know it takes a lot to impress me. lol) The casting seems perfect! Ohhh and I can't WAIT to hear the score. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete