Thursday, October 23, 2014

Trailer Alert: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

I have said it before and I will say it again, I HATED the first Avengers movie. I thought it was utter garbage and I saw it more than once. I did so in the hopes that it would get better, that it would grow on me...never did. So I wasn't looking forward to the sequel at all because it may suck just as bad as its predecessor, but I have to admit that the trailer completely fucking ROCKS! Will it be enough to get my butt in a seat remains to be seen but for now bravo Joss Whedon. The story seems solid and the villain is a childhood favorite of mine so this trailer kicks ass. Check it out Kornheads and let me know what you think.




1 comment:

  1. It does look meaty, and James Spader's voice gives a nice dark shiver of evil. LOL Look at it this way...the sequel doesn't have to work too hard to be better than the first! So there's a strong likelihood for improvement. Ha! ;-P

    ReplyDelete