Friday, November 7, 2014

Trailer Alert: Selma

Kornheads, the first time I saw the trailer for Selma, the latest Dr. King film, I was expecting the same garbage I had been given every time there was another film on the icon. Seconds in however, I knew this had the potential to be the best film on King that has ever been made. The more I watched it the more convinced I became. This film looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to lay eyes on it. I had heard about it awhile back and wasn't all that certain it would be worth my time. I like the actor David Oyelowo a lot, I'm a huge fan but him playing Dr. King didn't seem like a good fit. The trailer still hasn't assured me that it is but the film itself looks powerful! Directed by Ava DuVernay, produced by Oprah Winfrey and Brad Pitt, and blessed with an amazing cast, Selma looks to make an awful lot of noise in the coming months. Take a look Kornheads and let me know what you think.







No comments:

Post a Comment