Monday, July 15, 2013

Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain

Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, the latest concert film from Kevin Hart's world tour was an entertaining romp through his life's ups and downs. He talks about his divorce, his inability to not lie, his experiment with drugs, and his mishaps with his friends. Directed by Leslie Small and Tim Story, the film starts off corny, with Kevin having to defend himself from all the rumors going around about him. That part was directed by Tim Story and it was completely unnecessary. I get that it was supposed to lead into Kevin's need to explain himself, but honestly it was stupid and a waste of time. The movie begins to take off when you follow Kevin and his merry band of misfit friends on tour. You get to see just how much Kevin owes Youtube for a good portion of his success, when he hits the stage of Madison Square Garden, complete with his pointless fire, he crushes it. Let Me Explain isn't as good as his Laugh At My Pain in my opinion but it's still a crazy laugh fest, and if you need a good laugh, like I did when I saw it, it will not disappoint, except for maybe that stupid beginning. Three buckets of Killer Korn.

3 comments:

  1. Okay...a question I'm dying to know....since the movie/show was only 75 minutes long, did the ticket price go down???

    ReplyDelete
  2. "/ That makes no damn sense to me. lol

    ReplyDelete