Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Locke

Locke, the latest film from writer/director Steven Knight was a HUGE, no wait, that's not big enough, how about MONUMENTAL disappointment? Yeah, that about sums up this God awful waste of time. Anytime the trailer is better than the actual film, you know you as a director have created the stinker of the year. Thus far that dubious title belongs to this atrociously stupid film and for that I give Locke NO Korn (and barely any kernels).











This review will not be long because this movie is THAT BAD! It makes no sense, well that's not true, it does make sense, you as the audience however just don't give a damn about halfway through. I was tempted to walk out myself and had I not paid for my ticket, I would have. The only thing this movie has going for it is the man who plays Ivan Locke and that is the incredibly talented Tom Hardy. Because I am a Hardy fan, and the trailer was so interesting, I couldn't wait to lay eyes on this one man show. The fuckers got me. I blame Tom for reading the script and still agreeing to be in this movie. He must have either had nothing better to do, or he and director Steven Knight must be the best of friends (or Steven has naked pictures with Tom and barnyard animals in compromising positions and threatened to release them). That's the only explanation I could come up with as to why Tom agreed to play Locke, a steady, pretty much boring family man with a steady, pretty much boring job who makes one mistake, and because of his dead dad, chooses to throw EVERYTHING away.

Do NOT see Locke, enjoy the highly entertaining trailer below and let that be as close as you come to seeing this movie, and I'll see you at the theater.

www.markericentertainment.com

1 comment:

  1. LOL oh you out did yourself there, M! Still laughing! Barnyard animals.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete