Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Trailer Alert: The Hundred Foot Journey

Since I was such a giant fan of his film Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, I am quite eager to see Lasse Hallstrom's latest opus, The Hundred Foot Journey. It looks like a lot of fun, plus there's the amazing Helen Mirren in the lead role, which is always a good thing. I like Lasse's eye, his movies are very pleasant to watch and this one looks to follow suit. Based on the bestselling book of the same name by Richard C. Morais, I really like the premise. And with boasting such producers as Steven Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey, this movie is one I am sure will entertain from the first frame to the last. I'll see you on line.

MarkEricEntertainment









1 comment:

  1. This one seems absolutely charming with rich characters amid a refreshing landscape. Thank you for sharing, M.

    ReplyDelete