Thursday, July 24, 2014

Trailer Alert: Fifty Shades of Grey

Okay, it's finally here! The trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey has dropped and I know quite a few people who are looking forward to this movie. I also know many who have no desire to spend a dime to see it. I don't know if this trailer will change the minds of anyone, but I have to admit that the trailer is far better than I thought it was going to be. Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, this movie being her first full length feature film, Fifty definitely has a crisp, sharp look to it along with a slight feeling of the Pierce Brosnan Thomas Crown Affair remake. Fifty has not been a smooth production to say the least with actors accepting one minute and then dropping out the next, but it appears Sam brought it across the finish line. Now the question is, is it a winner? I have not read the books so I am wondering if the trailer holds all the essence of the first novel or is there more to be seen than just what the trailer reveals. Check it out and let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment