Friday, July 11, 2014

Trailer Alert: Unbroken

Hey there Kornheads, the trailer for the new Angelina Jolie directed film Unbroken has hit the web and I have to admit, it looks enthralling. My only concern is I hope they didn't show us the best scenes in the trailer. I hate when that happens. Unbroken is the true story of Olympic Champion and WWII POW survivor Louis Zamperini. The trailer indicates that the film chronicles his life from bullied youth to his prison camp, with some Chariots of Fire like moments thrown in for good measure. This is Angelina's second time in the directors chair and though I didn't see her first film, In The Land of Blood and Honey judging from the trailer it looks like she knows what she's doing. Based on the bestselling book by Laura Hillenbrand and with a screenplay written by the multi-talented Joel and Ethan Coen this story sounds incredible. What do you think Kornheads? Love it, like it, or indifferent?





No comments:

Post a Comment